Friday, January 3, 2014

Goodbye 2013, Hello 2014!

First off HAPPY NEW YEAR! I'm pretty sure every year we all think the same thing "How in the heck did this year fly by so quickly!" I know I've had this thought plenty of times this past week!

Second, I've been terrible at blogging (I think this a lot as well). So I've decided this post is gonna be a 2013 review/catch up on all the fun things I've failed to blog about! And believe me, there are some blog worthy things that have gone down since our anniversary (which was my last post)! Oops.

We started 2013 in Southern Utah with Josh's family. Climbing scary high mountains in the snow at Zion's National Park and celebrating the new year in St George. Got all 4 of my wisdom teeth pulled. Celebrated my 24th birthday and went to my very first BYU sporting event!






Went to General Conference with Lissa, bought our first bikes, and took a vacation to Florida for Chelsea's graduation!!






While in Florida we spent hours at the beach, watched Chelsea graduate High school, watched Emilee graduate Elementary school, celebrated Jessica's birthday and spent some much needed time with my family! I seriously cannot believe how old my little siblings are getting! 






The rest of the summer consisted of throwing my sister-in-law Jasmine a bridal shower, celebrating the 4th of July, celebrating Jasmine & Danny's wedding, and taking a fun little trip up to Mirror Lake where I caught my first fish ever!






In September we moved Chelsea up to BYU Idaho with Lissa. Celebrated Josh's 31st birthday then a week later on Oct 4th we celebrated our first anniverary in Park City.




And for Halloween I took a much needed trip to Orlando and spent the weekend with Jessica & Lauren at Universal! To sum up the weekend in a short paragraph is probably impossible! It was SO MUCH FUN to be able to spend some time with my best friends not to mention 3 days at Universal Studios! Boy do I love these girls! 





The rest of the year was spent celebrating my cousins wedding and spending the holidays with family. Thanksgiving with my sisters and cousins, and Christmas with Josh's family!





It has been a fun and eventful year! And before we know it we'll be thinking "Wait?! It's already 2015!?" 
I'm looking forward to new and exciting things this year! New goals and new experiences! 

Happy New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment