Saturday, June 29, 2013

Bridal Shower Fun

So incase you were wondering... Neither Josh or myself got the graphic design job. :( Sad day. We were disappointed but ok with it. This just means we get to keep trying and keep applying. So if you hear or know of anyone needing a graphic designer hit us up!!

In other news I've been busy planning a bridal shower for my sister-in-law Jasmine! Its been crazy hectic with deciding on food, decor, etc...

But over all it turned out pretty cute if you ask me!









This was a cute game (that would have been even cuter if more people showed up). I had each girl write down a memory, or favorite moment with Jasmine. Then I read them aloud and had Jasmine guess who wrote it. It made for fun conversation starters and listening to Jasmine and her friends reminiscing on "old times". 

I'm satisfied with the way it all turned out but glad its over. Next big event on the way would obviously be Jasmine's endowment session, sealing and reception!! More wedding fun!! I'm super excited for Jasmine and Danny!! Don't they make the cutest couple!!?



No comments:

Post a Comment