Saturday, June 15, 2013

Florida Fun

It's been a while since I've posted. My bad... We've been super busy!!

Josh and I got back from Florida a week ago! It's already been a week?! I'm already ready to go back!! I could write a novel about how awesome our trip was and all the awesome things we did. Instead I'll just share some of my favorites!

- Spending most of our time at the beach! I really cant get over how beautiful it is there. The water, the sand.. EVERYTHING! I could spend all day there!





- Spending much needed quality time with my family! Goodness I've missed them so much! And I didn't really realize it till we're all together.

- Chelsea's graduation!!! I'm so glad we got to be there for this! It seriously feels like I was just doing this. Then I think that was 6 years ago and then I feel really old. It is so weird to think she'll be out on her own and in college soon! That makes me feel kinda sad that we're all growing up!





- Spending all day at Holmes Creek with the fam. Which was SO much fun! Funny memories made for sure! Plus it was SO pretty up there!







- Emilee's 5th grade graduation! I'm pretty sure the last time I was at Beach Elementary was when Em was graduating KINDERGARDEN! WHAT!!  I can't believe she's gonna be in Middle School! Actually I kinda can, I mean look how freakin tall she is!


- Jessica & Lauren time!! Man I love these guys!! I couldn't ask for better best friends! I'd say the highlight of Jessica's birthday was riding the death banana boat. The water was SO choppy and I was SO scared...no, terrified I was gonna fly off and die! (and by die I mean face plant into the ocean and swallow gallons of salt water). Seriously though, I was holding on for dear life and may or may not have screamed the entire time...




- Going to Seaside with Josh. I love this place and have wanted to take Josh there forever! We didn't spend as much time as I would have liked because it was SO dang hot! But we had a good time anyway.

- Dinner, photoshoot on the beach and dueling piano bar with Jessica, Lauren and Josh. Which consisted of all three of us (Jessica, Lauren and I) dancing to the Time Warp in front of a bunch strangers. Which makes me miss hanging out with them SO MUCH! We have fun!





- Family dinners. Probably my favorite thing about coming home! I love how after everyone is finished eating we all just hang around the dinner table and talk about whatever forever! 

Now that we're back in Utah we've got a lot going on in the next few weeks! Sis-in-laws wedding, bridal shower, working full time, possibly moving? and possibly new jobs for Josh and I? (More on that later). 


No comments:

Post a Comment