Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Oh how I've been slacking..

Remember the 30 day blog thing? Yeah I've been slacking...

9/30 : People who have influenced you
(I'm suppose to write about 10 people...)

- My parents obviously. They have been the best examples, not only to me but the rest of the family. You can read more about their awesome selves on this post

- My in-laws, Ronelle & Phil. These two are super motivated and super loving. In the short time that I have known them I have grown to love them and look up to them like they are my own parents! 

- Lissa. She's my younger sister but she's the one person I look up to! She's the most honest, friendly, funny, lovable, spiritual person I know! I could go on and on about how amazing she is! She's been by best friend since birth and I love her to death!


There really are a lot more people who have influenced my life. But for the sake of finally getting this post finished and on to the next one, I'm settling with 3 people.

In other news tomorrow is the FOURTH OF JULY!! Josh and I requested this day off months ago in hopes that we would actually plan to do something fun... aaaand we didn't. We are going to the balloon launch and parade in Provo tomorrow morning. But the rest of the day.... no plans.

Here is a little festive patriotic poster I designed today.




1 comment:

  1. Jess - I just love you to pieces! Your quiet, calm demeanor is very influential and I love when you walk into the room, it lights up with sweetness. Thanks so much for accepting me/us and all our flaws!

    ReplyDelete