Thursday, July 4, 2013

How Embarrassing!

10/30 : Most Embarrassing Moment

This one was pretty easy...

Last year Josh and I were invited to go up to Island Lake in Idaho with my Uncle Rene and his family. (I blogged about it here.) This is an annual thing for them and they have a blast so we were pretty stoked. Not only were the Olivas' there but My Aunt Tricie, her whole family and my Grandparents! 

It had been years since I'd done any fun lake activities like tubing, wake boarding and riding jet skis. So I was pretty excited! Our first day on the lake everyone was eager for their turn on the tube! After a few people went, my cousin Alicia (Leesh) and I hopped on ready to ride! Now, I don't know why but I always seem to get a little nervous about these kind of things.. (like the banana boat incident..). We were screaming, laughing, our entire bodies were bouncing off the tube. Having SO much fun! We'd been riding for a while now around the lake and my arms were starting to burn from holding myself on... when all of a sudden... we took a sharp turn and I couldn't hold on any longer! I FLEW off the tube face first into the water! When my face reached the surface I immediately noticed my swimsuit bottoms dangling around my ankles! They came around on the jet ski to get me and the first thing I hear is Leesh laughing hysterically! I pulled up my bottoms and yelled "DID YOU SEE MY BUTT!?"

Yes... yes she did.... memories made for sure.


1 comment:

  1. I would love to follow ya'lls blog but I cannot figure out how!

    ReplyDelete