Thursday, May 9, 2013

Passions

8/30 : What are 5 passions you have?

1. Family.
I'm pretty much obsessed with these people. They are my favorite! And it is so comforting to know I'll be with them forever! And not just my immediate family, my in-law family is pretty awesome as well. I love how they have just taken me in as one of their own, especially since my fam is so far away!

2. Joshua.
Technically he should be included in "family" but he is so much more than my family. Words cannot describe how much I love this guy. Sometimes I just look at him while he's doing something and think "How did I get so lucky?"

3. Music.
It just makes the day better.

4. Pictures.
I use to take way more pictures than I do now. Lately I just snap a pic with my phone and call it good. They make such good memories. I love looking at pictures from years ago and reliving special times in my life.

5. The Gospel.
Learning it. Living it. It brings so much joy to my life.

Hiking Bridal Veil Falls Summer 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment