Sunday, May 5, 2013

Dream Job

7/30 : What is your dream job and why?


I know what you're thinking, "You're gonna end up working at Lowe's FOR-E-VER!" (said like the kid from The Sandlot). Well no sir!

Growing up I don't remember my mom working. She was always there. We were never in daycare (that I can remember anyway). She drove us to soccer (not me :]), friends houses, YW/YM. I loved that! And on top of all that the house was always (mostly) clean and we ate dinner as a family. That's the kind of job I want! BUT, with the economy being how it is, I'll probably have to work. And that's alright. I've had a job since I was 16. I need to work. I don't know what I'd do with my life if I didn't work.

So since I have to work... :) A stay at home job would be nice! Something I can do on my own time, while at the same time be there to take care of my kids. A graphic design job would be ideal! Designing for local businesses.  what exactly? Uhh... I'm not sure yet. Logos, magazines... I should probably get designing more ya think? 

Ultimately I just want to be happy and stable. 


No comments:

Post a Comment