Monday, May 6, 2013

Hello Sunshine!

The past few days Utah has decided to catch up with how the weather should be in spring! Which makes me want to get out and enjoy the sunshine! This past weekend I had a few opportunities to do so!

Friday I had an early shift and was off by 2! Josh and I rode our new bikes to get some ice cream, then rode around the neighborhood for a bit. When we got home we laid out a blanket and chilled on our mini front yard under our cute little pink tree! Riding our bikes made me feel like a kid again! And laying out in the sun just made me more excited for our upcoming trip to Florida!!





 Then on Saturday I had to work all day. BUT I got to work outside all day! Which was SO much fun! It was a good change. No one needing me for every little stupid thing! Plus I got a little sun! It may have been a nasty farmers tan but it feels good to have a little color on my arms and face! Which, again, makes me so freakin excited for FLORIDA!!



With all this warm weather and constantly thinking about going to FL. I've realized, I have absolutely NO real summer clothes :(!! I've got my eye on a few things though, that I MUST buy before I leave! Mostly skirts.. I have a feeling skirts are going to become my best friend this summer :)!


And I'm pretty sure the next few days (my next two days off) It's suppose to rain! Of course! 

2 comments:

  1. You guys are adorable!
    and I love the little "must get" list is like we are window shopping together :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally just bought three things from this list today! :)

      Delete