Friday, April 12, 2013

Its Blogging Time!

Confession... I'm a terrible blogger. I wouldn't even call myself a blogger. I'm a "blogger wannabe". I only follow a few blogging friends and I absolute love reading their posts and aww-ing at thier cute babies and whatnot. (Seriously now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure all my blogger buddies are moms.) And after I read these cute blogs I think to myself "I wish I had interesting things to blog about...."

Well thanks to my very very good best friend Jessica and her "blog hopping", I've decided to join her and do this 30 day blog thing. (found on this blog). We'll see how long I last... also did you notice how many times I just said the word "blog/blogger/blogging" jeez...

1/30 : 20 Random Things about Me

1. I am a mormon. And I love it. 

2. Josh and I dated for 2 years, 3 months and 28 days before we finally tied the knot! Thats a long time in Utah. Looking back I think it was good for us, we learned A LOT about each other and ourselves. 

3. When people ask me where I'm "from" I never know what to say. I usually always say Florida cause thats where I moved from and thats where my family is living currently. But before that it was Washington and before that it was California and before that it was Washington...soo.... I'm from WA, CA, and FL. There.

4. I am the oldest kid in my family. I absolutly LOVE them!


5. I hate living so far away from my family.. I always miss them!

6. I recently gave up Red Bull.. (If you know me this is a BIG deal). Its been about a month and I'm proud of myself.

7. I have an obsession with scarfs. It has only gotten worse since I moved to Utah because I actually have a use for them. 

8. I'm on my phone waaaay too much! 

9. I love love love LOVE broccoli. Steamed. Not steamed. Cold. Broiled. Whatever!! I love it!

10. I hate hate hate HATE hotdogs. Gross. Makes me want to barf just thinking about it...

11. I've never been on any kind of sports team... except my work softball team 4 years ago... I don't count that.

12. I graduated from Provo College with an Associates in Graphic and Web Design. 

13. I hate it when people say I have black hair. IT'S DARK BROWN

14. Taylor Swift is my guilty pleasure.... 

15. I cant stand when my nails aren't painted. And when they are painted I cant stand when they chip... and when they chip...even just a tiny bit.. I have to pick it all off, every. single. nail. Then I paint them again and it happens all over again. Its a love/hate thing.

16. If you were a fly on my wall you'd think Josh and I are the weirdest couple on planet earth. Its true, we probably are, but only with eachother. In public we're totally normal. :)

17. I cant speak in front of groups of people. 1-3 people maybe... 4-6-15 no freakin way. Even if its people I know and I talk to everyday.... When they are all together looking at me, listening to me.... uh fear! 

18. I've worked at Lowes for 5 years! My goodness...

19. I'm completely happy staying home watching a movie or just doing nothing with my husband. We have so much fun just hanging out and probably waste way too much time doing so. We should probably be more productive with our time... Oh well.

20. I wish I had a nice fancy camera that takes pretty fancy pictures. Although I LOVE snapping pics with my handy dandy iphone... It would be nice to have a big girl camera. 


Well there you have it! 


1 comment: