Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Josh and Jessica - October 4 2012

Get ready for wedding picture OVERLOAD!

Thursday October 4th I woke up with so many different emotions and feelings, anxious, nervous, excited, happy but mostly. READY!! I was SO ready! All the planning and preparations were over and I was marrying my best friend! 

The morning at the temple was absolutely perfect! Words can't explain how happy I was! So overwhelmed with the spirit! All I gotta say about that is man is the church true! We're both so happy with decision we made to be sealed in the temple for eternity! It took some work for us to get there and it was so worth it! We both feel so blessed! 



It was even better to be able to share the day with all of our family! 





My bridesmaids looked SO cute!! I'm so happy and relived we were able to find the perfect dress for them! (even if they didn't come till the DAY BEFORE!....yeah..)



and the boys looked so handsome!


Even though the temple didn't look as beautiful as it could have.... it was a beautiful perfect day! That I will never forget! 

More pictures will be up on facebook soon! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment