Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Design Stuff

I thought I'd take a break from the 30 Things. Probably because next on the list is "What is the hardest thing you've ever experienced?" and I'm having the hardest time thinking of what to write about...

So instead I thought I'd share a little something something. If you didn't know, I went to school for graphic and web design. I graduated in May 2011 and have done a few things here and there but nothing very serious. And I'm pretty embarrassed to say that I don't open illustrator or photoshop as much as I should, in fact almost never. I'm pretty very rusty.



Recently though I've been playing around and even designed a few things! Including my fancy new header! I forgot how much I enjoy it! Here are a few others I've been working on just for fun.






Happy Wednesday.

3 comments:

  1. Can you make these PDF?
    so I can download them and print them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can email you PDF or JPG. I tried post them as JPG but it was giving me problems :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete