Saturday, April 13, 2013

Fears.

2/30 : Fears


Day 2: Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.

1. Falling asleep while driving. I think this fear started when I lived in Florida and I started hanging out with people from Tallahassee. My friends and I would drive from Panama City Beach to Tallahassee which is about a 2 hour drive. We'd spend the weekend there and sometimes even just a day. So a lot of the time we'd end up driving home at midnight or later. This meant a lot of Red Bull (probably where my obsession began). But anyway, driving so late there were countless times when I would doze off and have a mini panic attack! It didn't help that the road we drove on was dark and scary. Now I really hate driving at night unless I'm not tired at all! 

2. Speaking in front of people. As I mentioned in my last post I cant speak in front of large groups. I'm pretty convinced I have Glossophobia. The fear of speaking in public. Its a problem. I don't know why?! Just a few weeks ago I was in Relief Society and we do this thing called "good news minuet" and I thought to myself 'I should tell everyone I'm going to Florida, thats good news...' So I raise my hand, and as soon as I started to speak I got really hot, my heart started pounding and all of a sudden I started talking really really fast. Even when I was done talking it took a few mins to calm myself down. I feel like everyone in the room could feel my heart beating out of my chest... Its sad I know. 

3. .... I cant think of three things... So I'm cheating. :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh man remember those night drive to go watch a show?! haha good times :)
    Cant wait til you are in the sunshine state

    ReplyDelete