Monday, June 17, 2013

Changes

So since we got back from Florida we've been crazy busy! I've got this mental list of all these things we have to get done. And feel like we have SO little time!

Wedding stuff, planning to possibly move, work, bridal showers! All need to be done in a month, all at the same time!

Then we found out about a graphic design job from my sis-in-law and decided we needed to apply for it as soon as possible! So we put everything on hold for a week. We've been so focused on getting josh a job that I haven't touched my portfolio in forever!! I've been stressing about getting everything perfect and all online in a week while working everyday! But I did it!!

The marketing company we'd be working for (if we get the job) is in Holladay Utah, So this means we'd be moving to Murray area. Which would be an awesome change!

It's sort of crazy to think about how quickly everything could change! If this all works out we'd be in a completely new town, new ward, new apartment and NEW JOBS!!

We have interviews on Wednesday!! WISH US LUCK!!

Check out our blogs if you feel like it...

MINE & JOSH'S

No comments:

Post a Comment