Friday, March 30, 2012

Sunshine Day!

Good start to the weekend. Worked this morning, hung out with Joshua, visited a friend, and hung out with some work friends AND it was SO nice outside today! Tomorrow I get to see Lissa, but just for a little while cause she is so dang popular and so many other people want to see her while she's in town for a short while. Tomorrow night...FUN with Racheal!!! I am so excited!! and Sunday Conference of course. I'm bummed though cause I have to work so I'm gonna miss the 2nd session. BOO!

Josh and I enjoyed the weather for a bit today and took some pictures with our handy dandy iPhones :) (Click on the pictures...it makes them bigger and better!)

There are a TON of these pretty trees around my apartment complex. I wish they would stay like this forever! 

Joshua and I. Don't look at my weirdo bangs...I'm not sure what is going on with 'em.

We're a little weird and I love it.

I love this guy!


Cam looking fancy in Josh's sunglasses.

I'm really sad its "suppose" to SNOW Sunday... I don't get how Utah can have crazy beautiful weather on day and the next crappy cold yuck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment