Thursday, March 29, 2012

Stumbling

I got off work an hour and a half ago and am not really tired. Which is weird cause lately I've been falling asleep super early! Like grandma early! So I'm just chillin alone in my dark room stumbling. Does anyone have a "Stumbleupon" account? Does anyone even read this? Anyway. I absolutely LOVE Stumbleupon!

These have been some of my favorite sites I've Stumbled Upon so far:

- This way cool Kerning Game. Its a typography thing. I played this at least 5 times trying to get it perfect! aaaand I failed.
- VERY clever and funny T shirt designs all done in Illustrator. I wish I was this creative!
- I laugh every time I read this its too funny! If you loose your cat don't ask this guy to make a poster for you haha!!
- Last one: In A Perfect World. I pretty much agreed with all of them.. and I love the simple designs.

Sorry my blog looks and seems so boring. I just started and I already want to give it a facelift. It will get better when I have a more interesting life. I know you don't want to hear all my horrible mean customer stories :)

No comments:

Post a Comment