Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Zoo!

So far its been a good week. Lissa is here!!! We went and saw The Hunger games Saturday (I haven't read the books... had planned on it but never got around to actually doing it) So I only thought it was ok. (I was falling asleep) Sunday I was so sad cause I had to work! BOO! Easter is probably my favorite holiday and I had to spend it at Lowe's :( and I didn't even get an easter basket!  When I got home though Lissa and I (well just me) made dinner and watched Stardust with Josh (this time we all fell asleep)

Yesterday was such a good day! We went to the ZOO!! and it was SO nice outside! The only lame thing was that there were a crap load of little kids running around! Don't get me wrong, I love kids but 8098239485 of them running around at the same time?! NO thanks! The same thing happened when Josh and I went to the Planetarium a few weeks ago. Kids EVERYWHEREEEE!!!! UH!

It was still a pretty fun day!














And as a bonus, JUST for Lissa we made a visit to East High School in Salt Lake. (Where they shot High School Musical) She was like a kid in a candy store! I will admit it was pretty cool seeing and recognizing spots from the movie.


No comments:

Post a Comment