Sunday, March 25, 2012

Celebrity!



If you haven't heard of these guys, watch this video NOW! SO FUNNY! They have 6 other episodes but this is by far the best one! Josh and I quote it all the time! I've seen this one probably 5980 times I love is so much! AND while at work yesterday, Josh comes up to me and says he help one of the guys from the Kid History videos. (JOHN ROBERTS) I FREAKED! As soon as I spotted him I nonchalantly kept my eyes on him as he shopped. I probably wasn't that discrete about it and I'm sure I had a big goofy smile on my face the whole time. I wanted to tell him how much I loved him but I was too chicken, all I could say was "Have a nice day" as he left the building! When he said "thanks" I kind of expected him to have a 5 year old little girl voice. He didn't.  Good enough for me. My night was made! 

If you want to watch some of the others I recommend episode 4. "FACT!"

No comments:

Post a Comment