Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Hey, Hi, Hello.

Well hey world! Sorry about the lack of blogging! Nothing too exciting going on around here. Lets see what's happened in the last few weeks...

- I've been working a lot!
- I got a raise.
- Lissa, Mom, Chelsea, Tricie (my aunt) and my Grandma came out to bring little grown up Chelsea to her first year at BYU-Idaho. It was great fun being with family all weekend! I even got to go up to Rexburg with them & help Chels move into her very first apartment! It was sweet! A weekend filled with laughs, good times and maybe a few tears. I know I've said this before but I CANT BELIEVE SHE'S IN COLLEGE!!! I'm so excited for her! Her and Lissa are going to have SO much fun together!!
- Josh turned 31!!





Aaaaaaand what we've got to look forward to!

- FALL IS HERE!! My favorite!! Time for cool weather, scarfs, sweaters, cardigans! Holidays! And a happy Jessica!
- This weekend is our first anniversary as Mr & Mrs! To celebrate we're spending the weekend in Park City! Just the two of us! So very very excited to spent time away with my fabulous husband! (I can't believe its been a year already!)
- The Walking Dead starts in TWO WEEKS!!!!!!!
- In 23 days I'm going to Orlando to spend time with my two best friends in the entire world! Jessica and Lauren! We're celebrating Lauren's engagement by spending the weekend at Universal going to Halloween Horror Nights!! YAY!
- In 38 days my mom will be out here again for my cousin's wedding!

So much happening! So much excitement!


No comments:

Post a Comment