Sunday, June 10, 2012

June

We're almost 1/2 way through June! How crazy is that?! If I said I wanted time to slow down I'd be lying...

There are just too many things to look forward to I want time to speed up a little bit.

In about 10 days my family will be out here and in 12 days we'll all be going up to Bear Lake with the rest of the Wiser family! REUNION!! It has been years since I've seen some of my family, I'm way excited!

My lease is over and the end of July, which means I get to find a new place to live. A place for two... "wink, wink".  and thats all I'm gonna say about that. ;)

Anyway. I'm so ready for big changes that are hopefully coming very very soon!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sad we wont be there for the family reunion! :( I miss you guys! and WHAT?? place for two?!! way to keep us guessing! Love and miss you cous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sad you guys wont be there! I cant remember the last time we saw each other! And well... until things are "officially official" I don't want to give too much away ;)

      Delete
  2. IM SO EXCITED ABOUT ALL OF THIS
    ALSO I GET TO SEE YOU SOON NO?

    ReplyDelete